The new Old Town Series Farida OT-62 VBS is simply stunning in looks and sound! This slope-shouldered dreadnaught will knock your socks off!
An impressive slope-shoulder dreadnought guitar, the OT-62 combines modern guitar building techniques and time-honored American design. With a solid Sitka spruce top and laminated pau ferro back and sides, this guitar has both the look and the sound of a coveted vintage guitar.
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Laminated Mahogany back and sides
- Pau ferro fingerboard and bridge
- 14 fret set nato mahogany neck
- Ivoroid ABS binding and rosette
- Vintage style 3-on-a-plate open-geared “arrowhead” tuners
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Acrylic dot fretboard markers
- Bone nut & saddle
- 1-11/16″ wide nut
- 24.7″ scale length
- 4-3/16” deep at waist
- 16-1/8” wide lower bout